Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Random facts tag

I was tagged by Nuzzling Muzzles to post six random facts about myself; since I have been tagged before with this one, I am not going to pass it along to anyone, but will play the rest of the game.
1. My eyes are not brown or green- they are both! the center is brown, surrounded by green.

2. I am left-handed, but rope right-handed.

3. I have never been on those rides at fairs; roller-coasters or whatever, and have no intention of ever going on one!

4. I like my coffee, and I like it black and strong.

5. I come from a large family; 9 full siblings, of which 2 are no longer with us, and a half brother and half sister.

6. My husband and I got married on horseback; I rode a Quarter horse and Ted rode an Appaloosa, supplied by Anchor D Ranch, which is where we got married. (Three years later, we remarried in the Catholic Church.) Here is a photo from just after the ceremony:

6 comments:

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

What an incredible wedding that must have been! Thanks for sharing that with us.

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Too cool !!!
Must have been wonderful for you both.Clearly a match made in Heaven.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful wedding!
Thank you for the comment, i just noticed it on my blog today :)

Tom in Vegas said...

If you have more pictures like this, PLEASE share!

What a beautiful scenery.

Shirley said...

It was a totally great day; June 15, the weather even cooperated. I'll scan some more pictures one of these days and do a "post from the past".

Mikey said...

Love this last pic, that's beautiful. You and I are much alike :) My eyes are the same way, although it's a lot of brown flecks over green eyes.
Still just love that pic. Striking :)