Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday Stills


Billboards is this week's challenge. Well this was a tough one; I only went somewhere where there were billboards once, and all I got was this one:

Complete with annoying power lines! Looks like it is growing out of the trees.

This has to be my shortest Sunday Stills ever! There just aren't any interesting billboards close by. If I had gone to Idaho, I could have seen plenty! But we have been so busy getting organized for the auction on the 23rd that I haven't had time to go anywhere. I will be clerking the auction, for the first time, so I hope we get an easy challenge that week. Have a happy 10/10/10 everyone, and to all my Canadian friends, Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow!

13 comments:

cheyenne jones said...

Well, you live and learn! Thanksgiving in Canada? Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

lisa said...

We had to actually go out looking for some! Good thing we had the time;) Happy Thanksgiving! Don't eat to much!

Fantastyk Voyager said...

Happy Thanksgiving to all you Canadians! What a dilemma, no billboards. lol. I could only wish.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

That's actually a very cool angle and the powerlines add some interesting visual aspect.

Happy Thanksgiving to you!

~Lisa

5 Starr's Farm said...

Hi Shirley, good job..
I wasn't much for this challenge, as you saw by my post. And whats worst, we have all these (#^%&@)!!! election signs all over. They're nothing but litter and they will still be around this time next year.............You have a great week

Crystal said...

I like how its growing.
And happy Thanksgiving to you too!

Linda said...

Happy thanksgiving.....I give thanks that we don't have many billboards around here;) That one looks like it would have been hard to even put up.

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving. It does look like it is growing in the trees.

5 Starr's Farm said...

"HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY"

Kimberley said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! You live in a part of the country that is very near and dear to my heart! You have some great looking horses too! Next time I am out that way I may have to stop by and have a look!

Anonymous said...

I just couldn't bring myself to do this challenge. We have way TOOOOOOOOO many billboards here in Albuquerque and I hate each and every one of them. :)

Michele said...

can't wait to see the little kitties you took a photo of! :D i would have taken them home:D

Ed said...

It works, it was a tough challenge for the rural folks. Lucky you not having them dominate the skyline.:-)