Today's challenge is cars, and I really have to thank
Janice for my take on this challenge. She was looking through an old newspaper book we have, it's newspapers from 1929 all bound into a book, from the Butte Montana area. In it were all kinds of ads for cars,and she figured I should photograph them for this challenge- so here they are for your enjoyment- and thanks, Janice!
15 comments:
An interesting take!
I`m sure the salesman sold me a car like that last week! Told me it was good for another 1000 miles, There was no warranty though?
Now that was a great idea!
that is very cool. thanks for sharing.
Those are wonderful! And look at those prices!!!
Have a wonderful day!
Sandy from the Heart of Texas
I love your take on this challenge. What year was the paper??
Creative take on the challenge. I like the ad for car sales. Such a difference between then and now.
~Lisa
Wow thats pretty cool, I like looking back and seeing things that we take for granted now werent always taht way!
Hey those turned out pretty good. They sure don't make em like that anymore.
Oh I liked this idea! You took an ordinary topic, and did something unique with it! And I enjoyed all the photographs of the old adds and articles. Thanks for sharing these!
I was researching the interstates and came across a Detroit driver's manual from about that time that someone had found and put up. It was quite different from the manuals today.
Clever! I always love catching up on your blog :-D.
Very creative, well done..:-))
Nice touch and creative. Regular Guy - http://wp.me/pBDPN-5Z
Love all the vintage cars, well done. What is the date of that newspaper?
Post a Comment