The maple trees gave me some colour this year- last year they froze while they were still green and the leaves dropped without changing colour.


Red, like our flag!

I love the red berries on all the different bushes, they add a beautiful bright splash and make me smile.
17 comments:
Mostly green is gorgeous too, specially with you on a horse enveloped by it!
i particularly enjoyed the second photo. the pile of leaves reminds me of when our younger sister and i used to play in them when we were little kids. :D
Well done, Shirley. We're still very green for this time of year too. Have a great day!
I love that one perfectly age maple leaf in the second to last photo.
Great shots, love the first one best..:-)
Really nice, all great shot.
Nice shots Shirley. I like all of them the leaves are neat but I especially like the berries they are so vivid.
Great shots. I love the leaves on the ground. Very colorful. :)
Yes, it's been a pretty mild fall for us too! We've yet to have a good hard frost...still got those bot flies bothering the horses!
Love the wonderful assortment of colors for your post today!
Wow that shot of the maple leaves is very pretty!
such beautiful berries. fall is when I go for walks with my son, he kicks the leaves.
I love both those leaf pictures. Very pretty!
fall leaves! leaves! fall! cold! yay!!!!
- The Equestrian Vagabond
i really like them all but i do have to choose the 2nd one as my favourite
i love it, i really feel like i'm there
Merri - lol
I love maple leaves, as long as it isnt red maple! When I first was married to Mr. Foresterman, he knew my horses were part of the package. And that meant that there was no room in our lives for poisonous red maple, black cherry, or black walnut trees on the property, along with all the other poisonous plants I mentioned that had to be cut, sprayed or pulled out before I would move them.
He thoughtfully paused, then made the comment - "I think the only reason why horses arent extinct yet has to be because of horsewomen"
lol...
Love the veining in the maples- nice capture!
Very nice photos! Our leaves dropped without much color too.
The shot of the Maple leaves on the ground is awesome! Way to go helping out that OWL..he was beautiful..good job!! :)
Post a Comment