That's beautiful. The mountains around you are really dramatic with the snow.
Nice country!
Hey that's not fair all your snow blew away....I had to go freeze my .......and plow.
wow. that is awesome! really nice! especially the top photo!
Gotta love the beauty that happens- after the storms! Captured so nicely in stills!KK
Wow! Gorgeous photos!
Looks good there, we sure seen lots of sun out in that BC Country this morning, a lot nicer than was when I got home here!
nice! that's what our mountains look like now too! we got a few flurries down here, thought nothing stuck. I am waiting patiently! - The Equestrian Vagabond
Boy that's pretty!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
That's beautiful. The mountains around you are really dramatic with the snow.
Nice country!
Hey that's not fair all your snow blew away....I had to go freeze my .......and plow.
wow. that is awesome! really nice! especially the top photo!
Gotta love the beauty that happens- after the storms! Captured so nicely in stills!
KK
Wow! Gorgeous photos!
Looks good there, we sure seen lots of sun out in that BC Country this morning, a lot nicer than was when I got home here!
nice! that's what our mountains look like now too! we got a few flurries down here, thought nothing stuck. I am waiting patiently!
- The Equestrian Vagabond
Boy that's pretty!
Post a Comment