Stella trying to figure out how to fold up those long legs to lie down for a nap
Since nobody got the date, Belle holding true to form and going long with a filly, I did as promised and pooled the names of everyone who guessed black or smokey black filly- Nikker, Jessie Dare, Crystal and Cdncowgirl, and my husband randomly picked Crystal to be the winner of the camo halter.
Crystal, message me on FB with your address and I'll send it off to you!
9 comments:
That is a beautiful baby!
Oh Cool, lol I have to laugh cause I was telling Neil and he thought I said camel halter!
She sure is a cutie :)
What an adorable filly!! Congrats Crystal!!
She is sooo cute!
Hmm. I wonder where she gets her photogenics( is that a word...if not it is now)from. I'm guessing it would be that black beauty across the way. Those fuzzy ears are sooooo cute.I'll bet she also carries the antics gene as well....I guess we'll see soon enough!!!She sure has the I'm downright gorgeous thing going on.
Awww what a cutie patootie (haha spelling?). Belle, you done good and I love that you tricked everyone by having a daytime baby! Stella: Love your name, love your buns of steel...wow! Shirley and Ted: Congrats! There must have been a big sigh of relief after what you went through with Gussie.
Congrats. I'm so happy that it went well and that you can get some sleep now. I'm glad that Crystal won too ;)
Congrats Crystal!
Love, love her profile. And love her name!
Post a Comment