Friday, October 25, 2013

Almost gone....

Coyote Belle passed the 5 panel test for genetic disease, as I knew she would, so she will be en route to her new home this weekend.
There's that 12 o'clock dog again....
We will head up to Janice's on Sunday and over to Alberta on Monday. I'm trying to get everything coordinated to get Gussie hauled at the same time, but so far things aren't meshing.
 and again....
Dang I'm going to miss these mares. 


15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you'll miss them and they'll always be special to you, but you'll know they're in good hands and doing what they do best.

CDH said...

Hope you can visit them when you can. Hold your memories close. :)

Margaret said...

I think your dogs will too :) Sounds like they will be in good hands.

IanH said...

I know what you mean! I really miss my horses!

Kurious Kim said...

Ditto Ian!

Buttons Thoughts said...

Dang (feral word:) I like it too:))
I am sure you are going to miss them they are beautiful. HUGS B

Unknown said...

Beautiful horses!!!
Super blog!!!
http://aga-konie.blogspot.com/

Susan said...

Shirley, I just caught up on your blog. I am so sorry about Stella. She was such a precious life. My heart goes out to you and the difficult decisions you had to make.

Tara said...

I am passing a blog award along to you...http://collieful-living.blogspot.com/2013/10/sunshine-award.html

Tara

lilyrose said...

I will miss seeing photos of your beautiful mares. I sure hope you will be able to see them sometimes. It is so hard to let our horses move on to other homes.

Janice said...

Holy!!!!! I didn't think that would bother me...but looking at Belle and thinking of her leaving really gave me a bit of a kick, it made me sad to see these two and know I probably won't get to see them again.The one good thing about them going is they are going to places where they get to live as close to being free as it gets....and Belle will have her friend around too....still my heart aches for you...tough decision.

Montanagirl said...

Hold your memories in your heart. Maybe you can go visit them??

Nikker said...

I'm going to miss seeing your girls, too. I hope you really do find solace in the fact that you found them great homes.

Prairie Ridge Performance Horses said...

Shirley I know how hard this decision is for you to let these girls go on to other homes, but there are times in life, when we have to make choices that are hard. There is a reason for this to happen. My thoughts and prayers are with you at this time, and things will work out as they are destined to do.

Prairie Ridge Performance Horses said...

And, by the way, that's a six o'clock dog!!! LOL