Tough one Ed, since you only want us to post ONE photo of our favorite subject! Y'all know how shutter happy I am when it comes to my favorite subject, which of course is my stallion, Beamer.
So I thought I'd give you all something to smile about, since a good photo should elicit some sort of response in the viewer.

8 comments:
Good choice! Made me smile and want to run my fingers through his winter woolies! He looks soft and fluffy! (0:
even hamming it up he is gorgeous!
"A horse is a horse of course, of course..." Great shot!!
Good one,it did make me smile. A good caption would be....ho hum yawn yawn...go ahead take the pic already.
My Caption: "You said what?" :D
not just a smile, a laugh! silly Beamer!
- The Equestrian Vagabond
of course it is Beamer! Thanks for the smile! :)
I did'nt know horses were made of ham..:-))
Beamer ROCKS! great shot..
Post a Comment