Shayla came over and worked on Rio, found all the ouchy spots and fixed what we could, and decided that he needs some massage that I can do, as well as using some essential oils on him, so I have lots to do to help him get supple all over. I'll be hauling to the indoor arena too, he's ready for some work now.
He sure has filled out lately! Starting to get a glimpse of the big boy he is going to be.
He's always been a stylish boy, but now he's starting to show a bunch of speed too.
Big don't matter to Josie though- she holds her own!
Back off, big boy!
Ya think?





10 comments:
He is a big boy now, interesting how his heart shaped star spread. Such a looker!
He is gorgeous! What a hunk of hiney he has!
He's looking more and more like Beamer as he grows up. Love that feisty Josie mare!
He's getting to be a big boy! So beautiful. I love how Josie is warning him off with a little love-tap kick! lol
Happy thanksgiving to you too! Love the pictures!
I had to think twice when i saw these photos - he looks more & more like beautiful beamer everyday. Rio is gorgeous, but I got a thing for Josie too - the photos of them together always crack me up.
No more nippin' fluffy! :D
Secretariat really hammed it up too for the cameras :D hee hee hee!
That Rio is maturing...love that last photo. I think you are liking that new camera! :)
He's going to be huge! Think they're enjoying their showing off for the camera :)
Post a Comment