I took Reba to the vet today, as you may recall I had mentioned that she has a tumour, and I wanted to know if the cancer was throughout her body or just the one spot. They did bloodwork and xray, and the good news is that she is normal, so she gets surgery tomorrow and will be home tomorrow. I am so relieved!
She is still quite active for a dog over 13 years old, and I hope she sticks around for another couple of years.
7 comments:
That is wonderful news! Our lab has a tumour that I need to have taken off before it gets much bigger.
Whew!!!
Hurrrrraaaay!!
I am so happy for you and Reba! Happy thoughts and prayers for a quick surgery and recovery!
I'm so glad it was good news! Jingles for a quick and easy surgery and recovery for the beautiful girl <3
Good news but it is too bad she has to have surgery, I hope all goes well. Your prove your not a robot numbers are back, it seems like everyone has them.. Hope I don't.
Glad Reba's got some good time left - those things are scary!
Love the last photo of the three "watchers"!
yay Reba ! She is such a lovely girl!
Post a Comment