Very Pretty.
Beautiful shots..:-)
Beautiful. HUG B
Just lovely - thank you!
Beautiful! I really like the last one a lot, with the tree sweeping across the photo - nice work!
Wow! They all are gorgeous! I love the first one best!Cheri
So, you live near all this? Amazing scenery. Just love it.
You should have that first picture made into a puzzle!
You sure have a way with a camera. Just caught up...good news about your 13 year old pup.
Jenny- yes, this is Kootenay Lake in the first 2 photos, just north of me a couple of miles. The other photo is taken from my back yard.
Surely this is a site well worth seeing.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Very Pretty.
Beautiful shots..:-)
Beautiful. HUG B
Just lovely - thank you!
Beautiful! I really like the last one a lot, with the tree sweeping across the photo - nice work!
Wow! They all are gorgeous! I love the first one best!
Cheri
So, you live near all this? Amazing scenery. Just love it.
You should have that first picture made into a puzzle!
You sure have a way with a camera. Just caught up...good news about your 13 year old pup.
Jenny- yes, this is Kootenay Lake in the first 2 photos, just north of me a couple of miles. The other photo is taken from my back yard.
Surely this is a site well worth seeing.
Post a Comment