Thursday, December 3, 2015

And the winner is.....

I don't like Random.org, it's too impersonal, so I put all the names on slips of paper, folded them up and put them in my hat......

Drum roll ........................

And it looks like the halter is going to New York!



10 comments:

luvmyhrs said...

Super cool!!!! Congrats Jenny!!!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Congrats Jenny! That is a great looking halter! :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Congrats Jenny...always nice to get something that you use from someone you know👏👏👏

lisa said...

Congrats to Jenny, I am positive she will enjoy it!

Linda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Linda said...

Congratulations, Jenny!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Hey Shirley, Read my blog tomorrow morning (Saturday) :)

Janice said...

Yay Jenny, nice halters, you will like.

Jenny said...

Wooo Whoooo! (insert big smiley face here) So excited!!