Thursday, December 17, 2015

This time I won!

I entered a contest on Far Side of Fifty blog to try to win one of the wonderful hand carved, hand painted ornaments that she makes.... and I was one of the winners! I was pretty excited to get this loon ornament, because I have mostly birds on my tree, and every year I like to add a new one. This one will last forever, not like some of the cheapo feathered made in China ones I have. I love it! Thanks, Far Side!

It fits right in, my theme this year is Gone Country.



And of course the angel topper:

6 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

You are so welcome, I am glad it made it there in one piece! Your tree is lovely:)

Crystal said...

Yay how fun! And what a cool ornament :)
I like your tree too, I have no themes, just put up my favorite ornaments every year.

Linda said...

Congratulations! I love your gone country theme! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

love the owl one!

T.L. Merrybard said...

That's such a pretty tree!

aurora said...

Congrats on winning, and such a special prize. Who doesn't love homemade things?! We have a primarily bird tree too :)