Sunday, December 20, 2015

Sunday Stills: Home

Home ... is all about the little things. Like a nice shelter for my horses to call home.

We live in a mobile home, so we have one corner that we can fit a little Christmas tree in; this year it's a balsam fir.

What's a home without pets?

But mostly, home is a place where you can just get comfy and enjoy life! (Sorry about the crappy cell phone pic, Tess was on my lap so I couldn't get up to get my real camera.

If anyone is interested in doing Sunday Stills again. Linda over at Just Another Day on the Prairie has started informally putting up a photo suggestion a week beforehand.

9 comments:

Linda said...

Home...is where the heart is and it looks to me like your heart is there. Comfy, it looks really comfy!

Crystal said...

Haha Tess :) And Merle is just cute

Linda said...

Sweet! I love your tree. Merry Christmas!

C-ingspots said...

Totally agree! Your tree is beautiful...my favorite pic is the fuzzy one with your poochie on your lap. Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos!

lisa said...

Merry Christmas, Shirley! Hope you have a wonderful day!

aurora said...

To me home is where the heart is, and your home clearly has a lot of heart. I'm going to check out Sunday Stills, I could use some photography inspiration.

Anonymous said...

same here, aurora!

Anonymous said...

ah.. the life of a dog is a sweet one!