Hanging with the guys. Never mind the dirty face.
Some good news for him- he will be getting a girlfriend today! A mare is coming from Alberta and should be here for around a week. Thanks to her getting an ultrasound, we know that she will be ready to breed for the next 3 or 4 days, so it's perfect timing. I hope he remembers his manners! Cause if he doesn't, he will get reminded!We are hosting a big birthday party for Ted this weekend, his birthday is actually in the middle of the week, but a long weekend is the perfect time to have a party. Especially since we are getting rain, so what else is there to do?
My Martin Frobisher rose is 9 ft. tall and in full bloom.
I spent the last week beautifying the yard and doing my spring cleaning. Gotta look good for the party!
7 comments:
I hope one day my rose will look that good, its kinda under water now. Beamer looks really grey in the pic but still cute with a hat on. Oh and Happy Birthday to Ted!
Happy Birthday to Ted. I wish I could grow roses like that but around here we call them a rich man's annual....although the Explorer series will live if you plant them I. The right place. My m.i.l. Had a Henry Hudson for years but an open winter finally took it out.
It's raining here, too. That is a huge rose!! I'm impressed!! It'll be exciting to see a new Beamer baby, if all goes well!
Good Beamer news, I'll look forward to more info (if you are able to share). Beautiful rose! Happy Birthday to Ted, enjoy the party!!
Wow that rose is something else! :)
Gorgeous rose bush!
Post a Comment