Sunday, May 22, 2016

Thea comes along

I had to clean Beamer up for his date with Chino yesterday so I also hopped on him bareback and rode for a few minutes. Gotta love a stallion that you can do that when he hasn't been ridden for ages. Since there was no traffic on our road, I decided to see how Thea would do following along. I took her mentor Tess with us and we went for a very short little ride. 

As you can see, she did quite well, but it will be a while before I trust that she will be ok on a real road, but I think she'll be okay on bush rides.

Beamer's girlfriend arrived last night, we teased her today and she is pretty close, maybe tomorrow.

4 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Thea listens well and having Tess along should make a difference, I see you did Beamer's Mane for his date! :)

aurora said...

Thea did great, fun training ride!!

thecrazysheeplady said...

Can't get the video to play but I can just imagine :-).

Shirley said...

You have to click twice on it to get it to play. Good ole blogger.