Friday, May 13, 2016

New to me

My wonderful husband did me a big favour this week. I have been looking for a 2 horse angle haul trailer for a while now, and found an affordable one on Vancouver Island- all the way across the province. Since Ted works on Vancouver Island he went out of his way to go look at it, and gave it a thumbs up- and he and his boss, who travel down there with a pick up truck, brought it back for me. So I now have a decent trailer! It needs some minor work before I use it; 4 floor boards to be replaced and the divider needs to be taken out and rebuilt- the padding is about all gone and it needs to be painted (the divider, not the whole trailer).
It has a water tank, and a slide out saddle rack in the tack room.
Oh and a bunch of truck parts that Ted brought back for his truck . I thought he'd pack it full of way more stuff.
Anyway, I'll be travelling in style now! No more rusty old grey trailer!

9 comments:

Crystal said...

How exciting! So much fun to have a good trailer :)

aurora said...

Awesome!! Nice trailer, no doubt you will put it to good use!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Yeah Ted!! Looks like a great trailer:)

Linda said...

Nice! It looks to be in great condition!! My own trailer could use some repadding of the dividers, and I need to look at the floor boards again. Good reminder.

Anonymous said...

Nice!

thecrazysheeplady said...

Nice!

IanH said...

Looks like a good buy, and sounds like a better husband!

Unknown said...

Beautiful!

Linda said...

NICE! I'd love to have a tack room but make do with the three foot space at the front of our Norbert stock trailer with detachable saddle racks.