She likes him cuz he's the troublemaker, right?It freaked me out when he put his head through the panels. After your story a few years ago, I'm paranoid about horses getting their heads under/through rails. I put chicken wire up between the panels at the last barn, the owner thought I was crazy.
It looks like Miss Thea is occupied:)
Pistol is bigger, but Mesa's the one in charge.
Fun watching these two! I think they are watching Thea through the corner of their eye, so to speak.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She likes him cuz he's the troublemaker, right?
It freaked me out when he put his head through the panels. After your story a few years ago, I'm paranoid about horses getting their heads under/through rails. I put chicken wire up between the panels at the last barn, the owner thought I was crazy.
It looks like Miss Thea is occupied:)
Pistol is bigger, but Mesa's the one in charge.
Fun watching these two! I think they are watching Thea through the corner of their eye, so to speak.
Post a Comment