I have lots of ideas, like a bin to store all the feed to keep the raccoons out and to not have to use all those barrels and tubs.
The window is Thumper approved. The cats like that I moved the table near the window, now they sit there, they didn't do that before.
I start the weaning process with Pistol now. Every day when I give Mesa and him their ration, I leave them locked up in the pen a little longer every day. By the end of the month I'll be weaning him, unless he goes to his new home sooner than that.
I have been watching cutting on internet live streaming, and Thea is watching it with me.
I still have lots of flowers, although we have had some good frost. Tomatoes and onions are harvested, and that's abut the only thing that survived the deer here.
Emily Carr rose
Delta's Sarah, an upright fuschia. I'm really surprised how well it did, it got a lot of sun and heat and has lived through 3 frosts.
8 comments:
Looks nice!
Do you happen to know if the Emily Carr rose would do well in Sask? (I think we're zone 3 - it changes depending on where I look.) Carr is one of my fav artists and that rose is lovely :)
It should. Here is some info I found online: Emily Carr is the first of the new Canadian Artist series. Not only is it hardy for Zones 3 to 8 but its willingness to cover itself in deep red blooms all season long, plus the added bonus of it's disease resistance, make it a certain highlight all summer.
Love that you wean your babies a little at a time, instead of cold turkey. The boards in your hideout have so much character, a special space to hangout for sure!! Is that a perennial fuschia? They are my favorite annuals. I've enjoyed 3 baskets & all the hummers they attract for years. I often wonder where they'll be happy at our new place?? and if the hummers will find them?
It is an annual fuschia. We had quite a few hummingbirds here on one of my other flower beds, but I didn't see them on the fuschia, probably because it's so close to the front door.
I like the hideout thats pretty cool and good thing the window is Thumper approved! But can you see the horses outside?
Pistol looks gorgeous! I LOVE YOUR HIDEOUT!
Your hideout looks like a dream cabin. I love it. Sure hope those beautiful flowers last a while longer. We’re getting early snow here.
Thea cracks me up! What a gal! Your roses are lovely! Your new place is looking good soon you will have it all organized:)
Post a Comment