Wednesday, November 1, 2017

November already....

I guess I can't complain, after such a brutally hot and dry year the cooler weather suits me fine, just not looking forward to the snow that we are supposed to get over the next few days. But it's going to be warm enough that it should melt.


These colours aren't going to last much longer, the leaves were flying today.
November always reminds me of something I read in the book, Little Women, when I was a kid. One of the girls in the book (it was Jo) had a November birthday and she was always sad because it was such a dreary month, always rainy and grey.

 Let's see what the horses have to say about it......

Mama Belle?

Beamer?

Awww it won't be that bad! We had a few frosty mornings and the horses were performing as they waited for their hay. They had to wait a little longer because of course I had to video them!


Mama Belle still has some spectacular moves!

4 comments:

Linda said...

The babies are so cute!! I have baby fever! Yes, the snow is coming here, too. It rained today. Time to dig out the warm clothes and toughen up, I guess.

lytha said...

Your horses don't seem hairy enough for that weather. Wow, Belle can move. So glad you got her back.

I was named after the girl in Little Women who died. I love my name - I know no one else with my name. But sadly, no one here can say it.

Your region is gorgeous. Homesick.

Shirley said...

Lytha- you have a lovely name.
Belle and Beamer both get really dense hair but it doesn't grow very long, just thick.

UplayOnline said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.