There wasn't one spot on her body that didn't need work. Her pelvis was twisted like I figured, and pretty much every other bone on her body was out of whack. Not surprising as this is her first ever chiro adjustment.
She has the most expressive face of any horse I've ever had. I will give her a day or two to adjust to her new configuration, and then it will be time to start conditioning her.
I went down to check on her mid afternoon- she was having a yawn fest! I asked her how she was feeling, and she started yawning....
and yawning.....
Yes we did get some snow today.....
What a goober!
She still has uneven nostrils but it varies with her expression whereas before her whole nose was on tilt. I will probably get him to adjust her again next time he is out, and meanwhile I can ride her and do some stretches and other body work to keep her limbered up.
It will be nice to have a happy horse!
3 comments:
I am glad she is feeling better, you are a good mom!
Oh, that's wonderful! I bet she feels great! That yawning is a good sign. She reminds me of Cowboy and he has a very out of whack back. Adjustments--even massage--give him so much relief.
Nothing better than a happy Gussie! :)
Post a Comment