which translates as until we meet again.
Today was moving day for Tumbleweed and Rosalee.
Say goodbye to your buddies, T'weed....
Linda and family arrived right on time, we made sure all the paperwork was in order and then it was time....
The grandkids came with them, it was nice to see these girls again.
A little visiting and going over some pointers... and it was time to load up.
Convince me....
I guess it passed inspection! Once she was in it was time to load T'weed.
Yes T'weed, your mama is in there.
Well, all right then!
He took less time to load than his mama! Off they went on their way to Washington state. They are within 3 hours of us and I do look forward to being able to visit, hence the title of this post. Rosalee will stay there for a few days until her new owner comes to pick her up, which gives T'weed time to settle in to his new surroundings.
Photo courtesy of Linda
Pretty nice set up in their new home! If you want to follow his journey, go to Beautiful Mustang blog.
The herd looks pretty small with them gone! Now I have to find a new normal. Time to start working Mesa again.

7 comments:
Congrats to all of Tumbleweeds family on a smooth transition!! As his breeder, you always have a special connection. At least that is how we feel about our horses breeders, they forever remain in our horses circle of family. Looking forward to reading about this guy's future.
Gratz to his new family, and to Rosalee's as well. May the sun shine on their manes, the gentle breeze on their backs, and moonlight on their shoulders to guide them at night. Lord watch over them and their families always. :)
Happy trails to all:)
❤️❤️❤️ I will say, I am so relieved!! I didn’t sleep a wink Tuesday night. Then Wednesday came and I was so exhausted worrying that I did fall asleep. Woke right up on Thursday ready to go and still nervous. But we made it!!
He is an amazing boy in every way—looks and temperament. I have to say, though, his mama is the best horse I’ve ever hauled. Bar none. She was 100% calm and steady through it all, and she watched over him in that trailer so that he was, too. It was beyond my wildest hope. I have an even deeper respect for Rosalee. When I unloaded her, she didn’t look slightly unnerved by my other horses and they didn’t spend too much time bugging her either. She put out a major, leave me and my baby alone vibe. He had some loose stool last night and today, but not Rosalee. She’s eating away and perfectly content with T by her side. The next step of her journey will be exciting to watch because I expect she will produce some amazing horses. But I will have her first born and her only Beamer baby!!
I will miss seeing you, Shirley. My visits to Canada were the highlight of my summer. I will never forget them. Now it’s your turn to visit me. Hopefully, you’ll do that soon!
Thank you for this gift you’ve given me. Tumbleweed is a well started foal. I am grateful. ❤️
Awww thanks Linda! Yes I do plan to head south a few times to visit you!
Aw I bet you miss them...bit Tweed has a great home! It will be fun to follow his growth...he is getting more handsome all the time...well done Shirley...you gave him such a good start he should be a wonderful horse:)
What a darling little colt!
Post a Comment