
Her owners have been roping with her. Roping the heels in team roping, and she just earned her first paycheck!
I sure do love that little red head!
I guess I can now say that Beamer is a proven sire of rope horses! I am so pleased that so many of his babies have gone to this family, who really do use them and appreciate them. Just heard that Kai is a heading horse now, so Beamer babies working both ends at team roping!
3 comments:
Of course I remember Josie! She looks just as beautiful as ever, and content with her new owner & life. Really enjoy the updates, it's so nice they let you share them with us.
Well, you know I love to get these updates. I have a Beamer baby, too, and I can’t wait to see what we can do together when he grows up! I’m in Hawaii right now, but my son is taking care of things and sending me video of him every day.
Josie, and the others, could not have gone to a better family. They know a good horse when they see one.
How wonderful to see Josie! She is a beauty! :)
Post a Comment