Getting a little long in the tooth, there , Beamer!
He wandered about a bit before he spotted Drifter.
Drifter put up with all Beamer's antics without getting excited. He's such a good boy!
The old boy's still got it! It was pretty slippery, which kind of cramped his style, but check out that sliding stop!
He is just so darn beautiful, he makes my heart sing.
Those ankle bracelets are the StreamZ bands, and they sure seem to be working well for him. I need to trim him again, his toes are getting a bit long.
I have 20 more rides to go to reach my goal of 100 rides this year, I'd better get at it! I hope to make quite a few of them on Beamer.




4 comments:
Beamer sure is handsome and well behaved. Hope you get more rides in with him soon to reach your goal.
I love to see Beamer moving around so freely, and I love it when people find cures to horse ailments that don't make the horse worse in some other area! Simple remedies!! He is so, so handsome, and I am so happy to have one of his babies!!
Beamer feels good and it shows, he is the most handsome horse, you are so lucky to have him!
Phew, that last photo is so gorgeous! I just can't get over how so very beautiful he is. My heart is a twitter too!
Post a Comment