While I had Gussie at the hitching rail, Thumper came to visit.

Thumper: Hi Gussie! Whatcha doin'?

Thumper: Yer my bestie!

Gussie: I'm good with that.
Then I saddle up, and he steals my horse!
Had another little schooling ride to see if the saddle stayed put when we lope- it did. Then went for a ride through the bush to check on a possible Christmas tree, and up onto the dyke.
They say it's going to be a mild winter, so I should be able to get lots of rides in if it doesn't get icy.

Hope you don't get tired of the view!
Riding day 88
Riding day 88
6 comments:
I dread saddle shopping. Good luck with that.
Thumper sure loves Gussie. Such a sweetheart with her. T'weed so wants his own Thumper, but none of the cats trust him enough yet. He's got that little edge of trouble maker in him still. :)
The Skimmerhorns never get old.
I sure enjoyed the video of Thumper and Gussie!! I never get tired of your view:)
Beautiful view! Don't think I'd ever tire of seeing that. :) Gussie is really turning into a great little mare! She seems very trustworthy. Your cat is so pretty!
Just wanted to stop by here and wish you a Merry Christmas!! May you and yours be richly blessed by our Lord this season and the coming years. I love how you described your family Christmases of days past. That's how I remember holidays too, simple and spiritual with all of us together. And good food, always lots of good food! :)
Thanks C-ingspots! A blessed Christmas to you and yours too!
Never! And good to see Thumper :-D.
Awwww, Thumper & Gussie - so sweet! Love when you share your beautiful view!!
Post a Comment