A lovely mild Christmas day, and after a relaxing morning and before putting the turkey in the oven, it was time to saddle up and ride! After riding down to the river and back I gave the neighbour kid a ride:
and got Ted to do a photo shoot of me and Beamer. Normally I hate getting my photo taken but I want to have photos of me and Beamer to look back on for the day (distant day I hope) when all I have is memories of him.
Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you are all having a peaceful day.
Riding day 97



7 comments:
Merry Christmas, sis. lovely ride by looks of it, and lovely photos!
Too much fun! Send some our way. We. Spent the day waiting for our grandson, 11, getting his broken arm fixed. Stage 1 is done, but he will need a surgeon☹️ He got knocked over by his dog.
Oh Ian, that's awful! Poor guy, not a good way to spend Christmas :(
Ted did a great job, your photos are priceless! Beamer looks so handsome wearing red bows!!
Great pictures! Merry Christmas :-).
He is such a handsome horse! And he sure does have a good, solid and fast walk on him. Looks like he's plum enjoying himself too! Beautiful pics for you to cherish later on. Beautiful day and what better way to spend time.
Merry Christmas to you and your family. Thanks for taking us along for the ride through your life. Love the pix of you on Beamer, he is such a gorgeous guy.
Post a Comment