Thursday, July 2, 2020

19

The only "19 " I want in my life.....

Beamer is 19 today!


He rubbed out a bunch of his tail, it used to touch the ground! I gave him some turnout in the bottom pasture to celebrate. He has been pretty ouchy with his arthritis lately so I started him on prevacox and after a couple of weeks it is finally kicking in.


He even loped....


The mosquitoes were pretty nasty though. This is wet grass (and weeds!)


A few mouthfuls of grass and he was happy to get away from the skeeters and back in his house (hence the first photo.)

Happy birthday, Mr. Handsome.

6 comments:

thecrazysheeplady said...

Happy Birthday, Beamer :-D

M said...

happy birthday beamer!🍰

aurora said...

Happy Birthday handsome, 19 looks good on you!! Great pics of your beautiful boy enjoying his birthday romp.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Happy birthday handsome Beamer! :)

Linda said...

Happy birthday to Beamer! He looks very handsome at 19!

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Happy belated birthday Mr Handsome!