….after Midnight...
That's Midnight Moondance following Isle Be Midnight, so the song came to mind!
The boys got their walk yesterday. They were both super happy to get out, and Beamer tolerated Moondance's presence but not too close please!
There was a lot of mouth clacking going on. Moondance was very respectful but not fearful.
We found a nice patch of lawn for them to graze (in the middle of January!!!)
Overall it was a good walk, I would need to do plenty more before trying to pony off Beamer, but these in-hand walks will suffice to get them buddied up for now. As long as I have help!



4 comments:
Nice! That’s not bad for the first day! And there’s something to be said for the pony respecting the ponying horse. Tumbleweed jumped all over Foxy Mama and pinned his ears at Cowboy and tried to nip him. I never found the right match for ponying him.
Wow! I find the way horses communicate and understand each other fascinating.
Boys! They are loud:) Glad it went well...grazing is a perfect good thing to share kinda like a reward! :)
Aw if his name was Midnight Moonlight you'd have had one more line! lol
Post a Comment