Sunday, January 31, 2021

Stepping out

Moondance has gotten over his baby 'tude and now willingly steps into the barn . After he eats, I lead him out- just for fun I have been able to back him all the way down the barn aisle, which is about 20 ft.

The view from my lap as I sit and wait for Moondance to finish eating. Usually both cats are in my lap!

 I like to make everything a training opportunity when I can so I present you with:

The art of unloading 

 

Sometimes I can get him to step one front foot out at a time, but I  am happy with how well he did this time. 


4 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

He's a good boy. And very handsome and smart too.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Way to go!

Linda said...

Oh wow!! He did good. He’s listening to you and very locked on.

aurora said...

Aww, good job Moondance!