Some of you may remember the barn owls I posted about a few years ago when we lived at our previous farm. There was a nesting pair and we were so delighted to have the experience of observing them and photographing them.
We have a local lady who is an ornithologist, I met her on her birding forays down our road. She recently published an amazing book on the birds of our area. A big, hard bound book. She asked if she could use one of my barn owl photos so of course, I said yes!
Pretty cool to see one of my photos in such a lovely book.
Now, to get a new camera... I did order that Nikon B500, but of course it is on back order so who knows when I will get it.....


7 comments:
How cool is that!?
Congrats, you got ink ~ a well deserved honor!!
Way to go! :)
That is so cool. What a beautiful photo! Congratulations!
Congratulations! That is really exciting. And I am envious. Haven't seen a Barn Owl since we were kids and still skunked on any owls at all for this year. Love the book!
Congratulations! Love the picture. Wish we could attract some owls here.
Birding is a whole new world, very cool to have a published picture. The camera can make a huge difference.
Post a Comment