Sunday, March 21, 2021

Special moments

March is the month of ever changing skies. 

Storm clouds roll in, obscuring the mountain...

then the blue sky and Skimmerhorns reappear....

and the next thing you know, there is a rainbow! 

I caught this cute interplay:

I see you still has grain. I too like grain,


Mine! Back off!


Well....you are kinda cute and I do likes you....


So yes, I will share!



Ahem, Beamer.....


You are just an old softy. She called your bluff. You're toast.


*** I really enjoyed you sharing your memories on my last post! Thanks for your stories!

4 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Beautiful scenery and very cute horses with dialogue. He is an old softy, good boy.

aurora said...

Oh be still my heart!!

Linda said...

You eat when I say eat! Someone has to be the leader and protecter in their little family. Lol.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Beamer is a gentleman!! It is so pretty there! :) I would get nothing done looking at the mountains all the time:)