What has the horses all curious?
This morning, there was something afoot in the neighbourhood.
Jayne giving it a thorough inspection.. You never know if it eats horses!
Not sure yet...
![]() |
But we will keep an eye on them just in case!
The neighbours brought home 5 piglets last night. The horses are separated at night now, with Jayne in the foaling pen, so she didn't realize what was going on until this morning.

6 comments:
That should keep the horses entertained!
i like the last photo:)
I can almost hear the squeals (Brad raised pigs at his grandmothers farm when we started dating). Love the photo of "Jayne's view"!
Oooh, cute little piglets. I would get all attached and then be sad when they were gone.
Irish might also lose his mind. Carmen would be snorty and then fine.
Little piglets are adorable and I'm guessing the horses will find them entertaining.
How fun! A new thing to learn about and get used to. It's exciting that you're separating them now! The time is drawing close.
Post a Comment