Did anyone get to see Jupiter? I managed to get a quick shot this morning just before 7 am . Not the best as I didn't have time to set up the tripod, but there she is an all her gas giant brightness along with 2 of her moons.
After chores I was blessed to see this lovely sunrise- what a great morning!
Unedited photo
I had the game cam set up the last couple of days to see who is eating the cat food again.
and these are the bandits who are helping themselves! So I'm back to only putting the food out in the daytime.
I got the horse trailer moved into position today for trailer training. Leading them up to it was pretty much all we accomplished, so I turned them loose and let them graze the grass in the entrance as well as help themselves to the hay I placed in there, which they nibbled but didn't go in for the stuff at the back.
Nope nuh uh not going in there.
It's ok that they didn't load, there's lots of time. This isn't my normal program; usually I feed them grain for a week or so then introduce them to eating grain at the entrance to the trailer, then further in etc. but with these two we aren't feeding grain so hay it is. Their daytime hay will be in there, so they will get used to it eventually. It's a little tougher with 2 foals instead of dealing with them one at a time. So it's easier to just allow them to self load.



4 comments:
I agree with there being no hurry. I love that you can have that set up.
Before long they will be loading. We have coons too, we have corn in the field across from us and that always brings more into the woods. WE have a feral cat also she must be after mice which is a good thing:)
I was able to see all four moons with my binoculars, but got so excited about that that I didn't look closer at the actual planet. Got the telescope out hoping for another chance, but it was cloudy the next evening.
In the end you taught them to load up without stressing them out or forcing them. That us great!
Post a Comment