Monday, January 29, 2024

Beauty full

 Painted by the Master's Hand. 





One of my favourite things is to watch the sunrise skies. These wide open spaces allow for some spectacular and awe inspiring views as the colours slowly appear, come to their full glory in the east and glow in the west. I am blessed to live here; our last place had such a small section of sky that we rarely got the full morning glory. But we did have those amazing mountains! There is always beauty wherever we are. 

Smudge and Misty remind me that not all beauty is in the skies! They took full advantage of the straw bedding I put out for the mares. 



Yes, I get an eyeful of beauty every day!


6 comments:

Linda said...

Oh wow! I took some photos of the sunrise a couple of mornings ago, and it looked exactly like that. I couldn't believe it when I woke up and looked out the window and saw it. We had dark, foggy mornings for so long, and then the sun came up that day and yesterday. It's gorgeous!

M said...

beautiful photos!

Val Ewing said...

For the first time in weeks ... last night we had a colorful and amazing sunset.

You DO live in an incredibly beautiful area.
Just.
Wow!

4RRanch said...

Love the pink and purple sky with the barn, beautiful.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Beautiful skies! Oh yes Beamer is looking handsome too!

aurora said...

Thanks for sharing your stunning skies! It has been a long time since I absorbed the changorama of colorful skies.

Nice that your kitties get along. Beamer is looking like his usual handsome self.