Well when it warms up to +7 C one must get outside and enjoy the lovely sunshine! I decided to take Gussie for a bit of a walk, so I caught her and brushed her and took her over to the gazebo . She wasn't overly impressed with stepping into its narrow space, but she did.
Then we headed to the round pen, I wanted her to stir up the snow so it would melt faster.

We have about 8 inches of snow and it is now soggy instead of crusty- perfect for playing!










7 comments:
Awesome photos! Your favorite one is beautiful. She’s looking good, pregnant or not.
Beautiful form under the blue sky
Your snow is so beautiful. I'm missing it terribly this year. There's nothing more fun than riding in the fluffy stuff. Love all of the pictures of Gussie.
It’s funny how 7 degrees feels so warm in February and so cold in October!
Hahaha right?
Lovely! Red horses are even prettier under Winter's blue skies, with whispy cloud striations.
I do love a good red mare!
Post a Comment