Tuesday, February 3, 2026

Looky here!

 Well I have some exciting news.... drum roll...

Anyone recognize this lovely face?


How about now?

Yes that is the lovely Dally! Aka DLH Peppys Diamond.

I had the opportunity to buy her, thanks to help from my husband, and she will be coming here sometime in May. I am over the moon to finally own my Beamer daughter again! And the bonus is, she is out of Jayne. The folks who own her are downsizing their program, and gave Shayla or I first chance to buy her. Neither of us thought it would happen  but I made it work when the timing was right . 

I looked back on my blog and here are some of my favorite baby photos of her:


With her mama, Jayne

Airborne!


That diamond inspired her name as well as the mare Diamonds Sparkle in her pedigree

I just can't wait to bring her home!

6 comments:

TeresaA said...

Oh wow! Congratulations!

Leslie said...

So happy for you Shirley she is lovely

Linda said...

That’s very exciting. I can’t even imagine how hard it will be for you to wait until May. She’s coming home at the perfect time to give you a piece of Beamer back. This is going to be so fun to watch.

Far Side of Fifty said...

I am just thrilled for you Shirley!

aurora said...

Wonderful news!! Your place is going to be full of even more horsey action this Spring. Had to check back on your blog to see Dally's age (turning 5 this year). Looking forward to reading more about her arrival and your plans with her! She is a pretty girl.

thecrazysheeplady said...

Oh! I am so excited for you! :-D