Well St. Patrick's day brought the big change in weather! From -24 C two days ago to +15 C today- yay let the melt down begin!
Here is what we have to melt yet:
I spent sunshine time raking muck again and just hangin' with the mares. They were soaking up the warmth all relaxed in their shelter, that is, once Gussie gave Velvet the stink eye for daring to move a little closer to me.
Those snarky nostrils! Velvet just ignored her.
If anyone has any hints for uploading videos
directly from an android phone to blogger please let me know. They seem to go, but once I hit publish, it says not available. I really don't want to have to use You Tube if I can avoid it. They publish fine on facebook but not on blogger. I want to put videos of Happy's very active baby on here!






9 comments:
I use an iPhone, and the video upload works for me. I’d try a different browser first, or download an update to the browser you’re using.
That stink eye is intense! I’d back off, too.
Beautiful eye shots. Happy reminds me of Foxy.
I'm having the same issue uploading videos! It's a relief to know it's not just me, and I don't want to create another YouTube account. Unfortunately, I don't have any answers on how to do it, but you're not alone.
I do love the eye shots. I try to take them, but they don't seem to turn out as well as yours.
Your ladies have applied their mascara perfectly! Beautiful!
Well I am glad it isnt only me!
Eye photos are all about light and getting close. I don't do them with macro and it takes a steady hand and a cooperative horse.
beautiful eyes!
Google Photos works great for me to upload pics to Blogger, and it doubles as a nice backup and extra storage too!
Your eye photos are the best! Glad you are on a warming trend. We are just getting our melt on.
As far as uploading video, I noticed a while back that Blogger limits video and photo sizes and/or space. When it doesn't allow me to upload (iphone) video, I resort to using YouTube. If you don't want video's to be public (I don't) the platform has various settings. For Blogger, I set mine as viewing from link only. Not ideal, but at least videos can be posted. Email me if I can help with this.
Serene eyes spring is on its way...
I download the videos and run it through Microsoft Clipchamp to a smaller sized video. Clipchamp is free but they always ask you to sign up and upgrade which I don't.
Post a Comment