If you haven't entered the foaling contest yet, go to this post to read the details
No foal so far....
Did you see that one of the horses entered in the Kentucky Derby is named So Happy and is ridden by 60 year old Mike Smith? Guess who my pick to win is!
It would make me So Happy if my Happy foaled on Derby day! Coyote Belle's last foal by Beamer was born on Derby day (and named Derby) . He is really doing well with his owner, the same one who owns Rio.
Since I have no foal yet to show off, here are some of the other sights around the farm.
First butterfly having a drink of water from the leaky hose
Shy ladybug
Feral cat Boris, who is probably the daddy of most of the Siamese type kittens
Camo deer- all that snow is gone now.
The first robin from a couple weeks ago
I do have some exciting news to share, but not quite yet. I will keep you in the dark for another week or so!
This weekend we have the Horse Expo in Red Deer and I intend to go tomorrow and catch the demos by Warwick Schiller - and maybe do some shopping at the huge trade fair.




5 comments:
Hi Shirley sounds amazing to meet up with Warwick I've been following him for 5 years enjoy
Cute kitty! too bad he isn't tame!
I’m jealous. Would love to see Warwick. I can’t wait to hear all about it.
Great photos! Looks like spring has finally arrived. That Boris is a cutey. Makes me wonder how such a gorgeous cat becomes feral. He makes beautiful babies.
Thanks for the reminder about the Derby. We will definitely be watching and rooting for Happy—both of them.
I hope that your Happy has an easy time and you get your Filly:)
Wow, Boris is a good looking healthy boy. Spring is in full swing at your place!
Warwick is great. I haven't watched anything from him in a while. Hope you will share a bit about his demo's.
Looking forward to reading your exciting news. I think I know what it is, but will have to wait to find out :)) In the meantime, there is a lot of Happy to enjoy!
Post a Comment