
Let me introduce you to my stallion, Isle Be Midnight, aka Beamer. He is a 2001 son of Peppy A Poco, who was a son of Mr. San Peppy. Beamer's dam was a daughter of Isle Breeze, and out of a daughter of the great Par Three.
Beamer was trained and shown in reining by Kim Smith, and since I've had him home I have introduced him to as many hills, mountains, and back country trails as possible. He loves the backwoods! We will be starting him on cattle this year, and probably in parades as well.
He has a wonderful disposition and isn't "studdy" at all. He is just starting his career as a sire- I will have one foal on the ground this April, out of a big red roan granddaughter of Blueboy Quincy.
3 comments:
nice blog:)
He looks awesome! That must be the trainer riding him? Did you get him trained in Pincher Creek?
Yes, that is Kim riding him at a show in Cardston. His training stable is close to Ft. McLeod, Alberta. I think he's awesome too! One of his nicknames is Mr. Handsome.
Post a Comment