Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sunrise


I'm a morning person. A new day is inspiring to me; you can shape your day and leave yesterday's woes behind. You can step outside and see the wonder of nature, created by God and feel His presence. You can enjoy the glory of the sunrise, the antics of the horses as they get their morning hay, laugh at Tess as she leaps and bounces to try to get Reba to play with her. Every morning I thank God for this beautiful land that I live in, and for all the blessings He has given me. For all the people who are too busy and caught up in the world and all its problems that they aren't happy, I give you this sunrise.

1 comment:

Michele said...

i thank God for everything He has created. what truly scares me is the cold frigid arctic air we have, and worrying about a power outage. i have been saying the Prayer of Blessing Against Storms. its very important to rely solely upon God when we have fears or sorrows or joys, or what have you. I think far to many people are thankless when it comes to Him and His creation. Horses are a beauty created by God. part of His wonderful creation on earth. Let us be thankful that He gave us such wonderful animals for us to have and to enjoy.