Thursday, January 3, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog- I will be introducing you to my family of Quarter Horses and Border Collies. I raise good looking horses with great dispositions and athletic ability. I believe in the old style of using a horse for many things instead of specializing in one event. Working cattle, riding in the mountains and doing overnight camping trips, riding in parades, some timed events, and just having fun on horseback are things we like.
I hope to share with you the joy of owning or riding good horses, and look forward to hearing about your good horses.

4 comments:

all the pretty horses said...

Hi Shirley,
great site, will be adding this to my favorites, will be checking back often!
take care buddy
carol

EC Gefroh said...

Aloha Shirley! Nice blog. What a wonderful life you must have with the horses and dogs. My friend in Texas will love this blog and I plan on sharing it with her.
God bless,

Shirley said...

Thanks, Esther and Frank. I am having fun with it! I hope to e-meet lots of Catholic horse people through this blog, so thanks for passing it on, Esther!

Jenna Blumer said...

I just found your blog and I'm so excited to read through it!