Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Friends

The last few days have been hectic, what with trying to find a place to move to as our present place has become unliveable; so I figured I'd let you all know that I haven't abandoned you, just been really busy. I have found temporary digs with a good friend who has welcomed me and all my critters while we search for a place to rent or buy. We are blessed with some awesome friends, some near and some far away, and the true test of friendship is who stands by you when you are in need. So to all my friends, and you know who you are, thank you from the bottom of my heart and God bless you! I hope that I can pass forward all the kindness I have received.

1 comment:

Michele said...

true friends do stand by you. too bad i don't know any! ( except our family that is)