Friday, February 15, 2008

Playtime








You know what they say about all work and no play.... well Tess makes sure that we get playtime in every day. She drops her ball (what's left of it) at my feet where I'll be sure to trip over it, and could play this game all day. She's still very puppy-playful as compared to her mother, Reba, who spends all her free time with the horses. Today was a beautiful, warm day, so I took Beamer for a ride, played with the dogs, then went to town for boxes for packing. I'm getting exited about moving!

Coyote Belle and Gussie agree!

1 comment:

Janice said...

Hey Shirley, Excellent pictures. If I try to get that much action my camera won't stay focused. I have never claimed to be a photographer but honestly I used to get way better photos with my old pentax and zoom lens. These digital things are handy but I certainly don't get the best out of them. Love Gussies expression.