Tuesday, February 12, 2008
A Good Day
Yesterday was one of those days that starts out all wrong. The main problem was that all the drains were frozen (again), my husband is away on his new job, and I felt helpless because there was nothing I could do about it. Ever have one of those days? Well, I did the best thing I could do; I took a horse therapy day. All the horses got brushed, Beamer got to go out in the deep snow for a good roll; and the mares got hugged. Just being with them and caring for them took my mind off my own woes, and the next thing you know, the landlord came with a steamer truck and fixed the drains, my husband phoned, and the weather warmed up! Couldn't have been a better day! There is something about just being around horses that cheers up even my most foul mood.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i like having a good outcome to a rotten day. makes it like it never happened.
Post a Comment