Monday, February 25, 2008

Running Room

The horses are all settled in to their new pastures, and were delighted to have room to run . They spent about half an hour galloping around and kicking up their heels with the three mares they are pastured with. Even Gussie, who is due to foal in about six weeks had her tail up and was flying around with the others. Beamer has an entourage of dogs who think it's their duty to look after him, and he's happy because he can see all his girls from his paddock. The dogs love it here too as there are numerous cats for them to keep an eye on, and Reba thinks that is her job.

3 comments:

Janice said...

Hey there you are, wondered how long it would take for you to get settled. I've missed you. I can't figure out how to do the neo counter or the links. When I tried the links it was all messed up so I took it out. Do you have a phone # Horses look good, it looks like they really enjoyed the freedom. I love the dogs all lined out behind Beamer....very cute. Gotta go now. Later. J

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos. Moving is never easy.

Shirley said...

Thanks, Scary. As this is only a temporary place, I'll be moving again. My husband is looking for a farm for us to rent, hopefully soon.