Friday, May 16, 2008

Ultrasound results

Coyote Belle.....

is pregnant! That little blip at the top of the black circle(which is the uterus) is the foal, at about 18 days old. This is her first foal, so I'm excited about it. This mare is a granddaughter of the great Shining Spark, she is sired by reining champion Durable Shine and out of my good, cowy mare, Sundee, who I lost to a broken leg when Coyote Belle was a weanling. So let's hope all goes well with this baby!

5 comments:

kdwhorses said...

Yeah! Hoping all goes well with her! Keep us posted and we want lots of pictures!

Tom in Vegas said...

Congratulations!! Hope everything goes okay the little one:0)

Keep us posted.

Shirley said...

Thanks! I think Coyote Belle will be a great mom, just like Gussie.

paramedicgirl said...

Shirley, Coyote Belle is so beautiful!

I remember Sundee. Wasn't she Ted's horse? I think she pulled the buggy one day in Black Diamond when we were visiting, didn't she?

Shirley said...

Ted was Sundee's owner, but she was my horse:) That was Ritzy, our Standardbred mare that pulled the cart in the parade. I rode Sundee in many parades too.