Monday, November 24, 2008

F is for Friends

I volunteered for the letter meme over at A Cowboy's Wife, and she gave me the letter F; I'm supposed to list 10 things I love that start with the letter F, so here goes:
1. Faith in God
2. Friends are life's treasures
3. Ford trucks are what I drive!
4. Frankincense essential oil , spiritually uplifting
5. Flying lead changes when I get them right-not easy!
6. Feta cheese, especially in Greek salad
7. Flower gardens- the more flowers the better!
8. Finches, especially the Pine Grosbeak and the Common Redpoll, their red colours are a welcome spot of brightness in the drab of winter
9. Farmers, those unsung heroes who spend long hours in the fields, making sure that the world has food to eat
10. And last but not least, my family

4 comments:

Linda said...

Farmers Fallow Fields For Fun! You did good!

kdwhorses said...

Great job! I agree Ford trucks rock!

Very interesting sunday silence. I need to post a pic of a huge tree that is behind our arena, it is freaky looking!

Shirley said...

Ah, but it's what is behind the tree that is so cool!

The W.O.W. factor! said...

Yea! Great job with the "F" and I knew which your first one would be! (that's why you got it). The most important!
Oh and Feta cheese on pizza is Fabulous!