Wednesday, July 29, 2009

More catching up....

My husband loves to goof around. Get a load of this video:

He makes me laugh! That round bale feeder was in the horse pen and we had to move it out, so he had a little fun doing it.
Sparkle's true colour is showing now; the only black, other than her mane and tail, is on her legs. Her face is a faded brown.

The rest of her is a rick dark chocolate .The lighter brown hairs that she was born with are mostly gone, except on her flanks.

She had kindergarten today. I took her away from the other two, loaded her in the trailer in only a couple of minutes, and she got to stand tied in there and eat her grain. I brushed her, cleaned her feet, and sprayed a coat spray on her, all of which went really well. Then I took her for a stroll, her first time being led where she couldn't see mama- which also went really well. She seems like she is going to be really trainable, and that makes me really happy. I'm thinking it is going to be a hallmark of Beamer's babies.

6 comments:

Mikey said...

Your husband cracks me up!!! The horses in the background are probably saying "What in the **** are the humans doing NOW??!!!" lol, he's too funny.
Sparkle is looking gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

Sparkle IS gorgeous! She has a nice head and I love her color.

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Go Ted! I never thought of moving a feeder that way! Too funny!

Ed said...

What a ham, and Sparkle is looking fabulous!! My new laptop it letting me open blogs I had probs with before, I'm glad I can get my Sparkle fix now..:-)

paramedicgirl said...

Ted the hamster...

gtyyup said...

Your husband is a hoot!!! Oh my...Sparkle is just gorgeous!!!