Early in January of last year, I had a filly, out of a sister to Beamer, that I sold to a friend of mine. She was a sweet little thing. Later that year, she fever foundered, and as a result can now only do light work. She's three now, and they ride her around the ranch bareback.
This is what my friend has to say about her: "she rules the roost let me tell you, she has the run of the ranch, she has even been in his bunk house to watch Buck Bannerman tapes with Dan so she can learn from a different kind of class room, hehehe"
My friend spends a lot of time in the mountains, and sent me this picture. I reckon she's pretty handy with that rifle!
3 comments:
too bad about the founder , she looks like a nice little mare
What a sweet thing she is. It's good she has a great home that will keep her for what she is. Bless them.
I like your friend...I wouldn't mess with her!
Beautiful horse, the last pic looks very rustic..:-)
Post a Comment