Thursday, July 9, 2009

Peppy update photos

GM, Peppy.. er....Pepper's new owner, sent me these photos of his blue self. He is going to be one sharp looking boy under saddle in a year or so, don't you think?
Looks like he is going to be tall, like his mama. I have some photos of his sister which I wanted to publish too, but I'm having problems trying to upload them onto a disc from my scanner so you'll have to wait a few days until I get it figured. She is turning just as blue as him, and I can't wait to get her home! That will be mid August or so, and I'll wean Sparkle at the same time, so she will have a buddy. Sparkle is getting blacker by the day, and I'm going to wait a while to get new photos of her- you prob'ly won't recognise her!

6 comments:

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Peppy in getting to be a handsome dude!

gtyyup said...

Yes, I see some lanky legs on that colt...handsome!!

Mikey said...

He is such a gorgeous horse. I can't believe you didn't keep him for yourself. Can't wait to see him all grown up, he's going to be great!

Shirley said...

Mikey, wait til you see his sister.... and with my limited resources, I can't keep 'em all, especially geldings, who are so marketable.

Welcome To Wilmoth Farms said...

What a beauty! How old is he? I cant wait until we are riding our colt! We are doing it all ourselves (well as much as we can anyway! LOL), my guy is so dang easy and wanting to please! So we are doing what we can for as long as we can before I send him to a trainer..I cant wait to ride him! Good luck with your boy he is s pretty!

Shirley said...

Wilmoth Farms, Peppy was born April 18, 2008. I sold him to a great home in Saskatchewan in February (he was a Valentine's gift!)He was a real sweetheart to work with.If you look on my sidebar under sold horses, you'll see his mom, Gussie (Bar Dawn Sabre),and him, Choctaw Peppy at three months old. I sold Gussie but bought back the baby she was carrying-turned out to be a gorgeous blue roan filly. I pick her up in August.